Solved

Import Help - Stock Item Vendors

• 13 November 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Greetings all,

I’m struggling with this Import scenario and hoping for some help.  I’m trying to create records in Stock Items > Vendors for every unique Vendor/Location/Item/Subitem combination that has been used on Purchase Orders.

I can get everything working except for the Vendor Location field.  If you don’t define it in the import, it will pull in the Default Location.  When I try to populate it though, it’s just blank.

I’ve tried both Location and Location -> Location ID, and POOrder.VendorLocationID, Location.LocationID, and Location.LocationCD.

Thanks for looking!

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 13 November 2023, 19:06

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @craig2 

Based on the vendor selection it will pull the vendor location automatically,

Could you please update the mapping fields and update the mapping like ( TO update other locations which is not default)

lOCATION>lOCATION ID to get the needed location based on the given value in the data sheet.

Please clarify if you are looking on additional information.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@craig2  I just tried like below and working as expected. Please find the screenshots for reference and hope this helps.

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Thanks @manikantad18 for the help!  @Naveen Boga  that pretty much did the trick, I did a CStr(Location.LocationCD) on the source GI, and that played nicely with the regular Location field like you showed up.

Hooray!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved