Solved

Remove cash discount on a specific payment method

• 14 April 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

The way credit terms with a cash dicsount works in Acumatica is that if customer pays within the fixed amount of days set they get a cash discount when a payment is enetred.

Is there a way that if they pay with a specific payment method (in my example CC) that the cash discount should not apply?

I know i can manually override the ‘cash discount taken’ field on the item line to 0, but im looking to see if there is a way in Acumatica to have it done automatically.

icon

Best answer by vkumar 18 April 2022, 06:18

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Thanks @vkumar for the response

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @ldancziger 

The Cash discount referred above is basically Payment/Credit term discount. There is no out of the box option available to link or alter the behavior of based on Payment method at present. 

You may post a request on our ideas page in this regard (https://community.acumatica.com/ideas).

Regards,

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved