Solved

Purchase Invoice Approval - Approved By user who createdPO

• 27 February 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge

I have a scenario where when a purchase invoice is received and matched against the purchase order I want the purchase invoice to be approved by the owner of the purchase order.

I have tried different options using the employee from list option on the approvers tab but cannot get this approval working.

The only way I can get this working is if I specify a rule per user listing the user on the condition tab and again as an employee on the approver tab.   

With more than 100 users entering purchase orders this well not be easy to maintain.

Anyone came across using the employee from list for this purpose and could advise   

icon

Best answer by aaghaei 27 February 2023, 20:41

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

You won’t be able to make this work without a Customization. Assuming you receive and enter POs invoices separately, you will need to add AP custom field to AP Bill which is replicated from PO Owner in an event handler, in EPRule then you will use this custom field as assignee. 
if you receive multiple POs in one invoice you will need more complex customization though and may not be possible even. It requires more in-depth review.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved