Solved

Lookups with segments

• 14 November 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3

Our customer has segmented subaccount numbers. They wish to do a search on the account details screen with a partial segment that will pull all subaccounts with that partial. Is it possible to use a lookup field for segmented numbers?  See screenshot below.

icon

Best answer by BenjaminCrisman 14 November 2022, 21:47

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @lori00! You should be able to press F3 to bring up a selector type window for segment values, have you already tried this?

Userlevel 3

I have not but I will.  Thanks.

Hi, when we hit F3 to bring up the selector type window for the subaccount values, it is blank, despite having over 800 setup.  Any ideas as to why we can’t see them in the dropdown window?

Userlevel 3

I would try Recalculate Account History, but also looking at the subaccount field, you might have an issue with how your subaccount segments are set up. As it’s supposed to already be segmented prior to entering/looking up a field. So that’s probably where your issue lies. Your lookup mode on Segmented Keys should be By Segment so the field should look like below.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved