Solved

Is there an Authorization.net Credit Card integration with Acumatica ?

• 29 March 2023
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Is there an Authorization.net Credit Card integration with Acumatica ? 

icon

Best answer by Kandy Beatty 30 March 2023, 01:12

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge

@DonGreen unfortunately, I don’t. Here is their pricing page. However, you might be able to try using the sandbox.authorize.net to create a test account to make sure you are able to establish proper connection to Acumatica before purchasing with authorize.net.

I have created an account on sandbox.authorize.net for when I was testing for the Portal Payment customization. I don’t believe it would be different for when you want to test within Acumatica itself either.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Awesome…. do you have an Authorize.net contact I can contact directly ? Would like to fast-track the best we can. Rock N Roll !!

Userlevel 6
Badge

Hi @DonGreen, in addition to the answer shared by @vkumar, our Portal Payment customization that allows Acumatica users to collect payments via the Customer Portal uses the authorize.net for gateway.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @DonGreen 

I could not find any credit card processor called Authorization.net you mentioned on web. I guess you may be referring to Authorize.net. Here is the documentation link which explains integrating/ using Authorize.net with Acumatica.

https://help-2022r2.acumatica.com/(W(7))/Help?ScreenId=ShowWiki&pageid=48b65c1b-a099-4624-a415-583efd1a9ea8

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @DonGreen 

There is Authorize.Net which is native to Acumatica. The Pros are it works well since it’s native. The only Con I’ve heard is that it may cost more than others. I’m not 100% sure on pricing though. 

Userlevel 1

There is an Authorize.net integration to Acumatica. This may not be available in the Acumatica marketplace but I’ve had dozens of clients use Authorize.net as their Acumatica credit card provider as well as utilizing it in their ecommerce platform and connected to Acumatica.

Userlevel 2
Badge

How about CenPos/Bank of America processor integration with Acumatica ?

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @DonGreen looking in the Acumatica marketplace I don’t believe there is one:

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved