Solved

Import and override budget in production

• 20 April 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

How do i import and override a budget in production?

icon

Best answer by Laura02 26 May 2023, 22:22

View original

3 replies

Badge +16

Hello, @enriquey ,

Budgets can be imported with the “import from file” button above the grid or using Import Scenarios, depending on the screen. Are you importing general ledger budgets, project budgets, or something different? 

We can override gl and project budgets by importing new figures to the same account and sub account, or to the same project, task and account group. New numbers will overlay the previous budget. 

In GL, every new budget needs to be released in the Release Budgets screen after import, or during import if you use an import scenario.

If I have not answered you question, please provide a few more details about your budget needs.  Thank you.

Laura

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @Laura02  ,

I’m only importing GL budgets. is the process the same?

-Enrique

Badge +16

Hello @enriquey ,

We can override gl budgets by importing new figures to the same account and sub account. New numbers will overlay the previous budget. 

In GL, every new budget needs to be released in the Release Budgets screen after import, or during import if you use an import scenario.

Laura

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved