Solved

Identifying transactions to reclass by subaccount

• 12 January 2024
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge

We created a new subaccount to have sales orders split out into a new bucket for additional analysis.  Everything is flowing correctly going forward, but I would like to go back and reclass existing transactions (sales and materials) to get to the proper subaccount for historical comparison.  I can get to the sales numbers by running the sales order report and filtering to what is needed.  The part I am struggling with is how do I get to the materials cost to complete my bulk reclass entry?  I am not finding a way the 2 are connected by a reference number or some way I can get the data into a spreadsheet to identify the entry needed.  I would love if anyone has an idea of how I can make this happen!

icon

Best answer by srengdahl 12 January 2024, 15:45

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge

I have this figured out.  

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved