Solved

How to reverse a closed Debit Adjustment

• 4 January 2024
  • 1 reply

Happy New Year!!

An incorrect AP invoice (status: closed) was posted in September but I tried reversing it with a debit adjustment (status: closed) posted in October.  I now try to reverse the incorrect debit adjustment with a credit adjustment (status: open).  Any ideas on how to close the credit adjustment, correct the AP invoice in September and correct the debit adjustment in October?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by Laura02 4 January 2024, 11:52

View original

1 reply

Badge +18

Hello,

1. If the periods are closed, you may need to log in as a member of Financial Supervisors role in order to post to the closed periods.
  2. Apply Debit Adjustment #1 to the Credit Adjustment you created, using Oct. date.
  3. Reverse the AP Bill again using date/posting period Sept. Apply the new Debit Adjustment #2 to the AP Bill using Payments & Applications screen in Payables and a date in Sept.
  4. Enter new corrected AP Bill.   

I hope this helps you!

Laura

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved