Solved

GL Discrepancy between bank balance and reconciliation

• 30 November 2023
  • 1 reply

Okay FRIENDS,

So I have a client who has pinpointed a discrepancy between their GL and their bank rec.   In a prior period somehow a check ran through payables and paid off a bill but does not have a GL batch associated with the entry.   Not sure if this is data corruption or perhaps was accidently triggered using migration mode.  

Anyways, long story short, my bank recs are good by my GL bank balance is overstated.   I need to post a GL entry to bring the GL balance back in line with the bank reconciliations.  How do I accomplish this without impacting the banking module.  

Can we do this or do we need ACU support to assist?

RoperMan ! 

icon

Best answer by Laura02 1 December 2023, 05:44

View original

1 reply

Badge +18

Hello, 

Recalculate cash Account Balances process in Banking module is the first step. Do you still have a difference? If so, make the adjusting entry to cash and then open a ticket with your VAR/Acumatica. Acumatica or your VAR will clear the extra transaction for you, to bring the account back in balance to the bank. 

Laura

Laura

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved