Question

FA error: The fixed asset contains unreleased transactions. Release them to continue splitting the assets

• 3 June 2021
  • 0 replies

Hi,

I was about to depreciate an asset but the system warns stating that “FA error: The fixed asset contains unreleased transactions. Release them to continue splitting the assets”.

When I checked the unreleased FA transactions and was about to release the batch, there is still an error stating “FA Error: Calculated depreciation of the Fixed Asset tries to post into the period 12-2020. It can be posted only to current period 09-2020.”

What I did was open the FA period from 09-2020 and added the Financial Supervisor role in my access just in case that was the cause of the error but I still encounter the said errors.

Please help. Thank you.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved