Solved

Custom Printed Forms for AP Debit Adjustment

• 2 March 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Looking for info on how I can create a printed form for AP bills. Ultimately, we would like forms for all bill types but looking for immediate need for a Debit Adjustment printed for so we can send to a Vendor for a Debit Request (Credit Note to the Vendor). 

Has anyone had any success in creating these? I am a bit surprised these are not out of the box.

Thanks all!

icon

Best answer by lauraj46 3 March 2022, 18:14

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @byates it appears you are not attached to your business account. I’ll contact you in private message. :relaxed:

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @byates ,

I’m not certain why you don’t have access to this article.  @Chris Hackett, can you help answer that question?

Laura

Userlevel 4
Badge

Thank you @lauraj46

I will take a look at your suggestions. On the @Irina article, it is telling me I do not have access to view and I should contact the Community team. Is @Irina the contact to get access to that?

Again, 

Thank you for the information!

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @byates,

New printed forms can be created using the Report Designer.  If you’re new to report building, you might take a look at the S150 course on Acumatica University.

To add the new form as an option on the Report menu of the document screen, take a look at this article by @Irina on how to accomplish this using the Workflow Engine.  It requires a customization project, but very easy.

https://community.acumatica.com/customization-and-development-72/how-to-add-a-report-under-the-reports-button-on-a-document-form-4211

Hope that helps!

Laura

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved