Solved

Creating Manual Cost Items

• 21 April 2022
  • 2 replies

I’m wondering if anyone can offer steps/advice/workarounds on some way to adjust cost and sell on each individual sales order for a generic placeholder SKU? For example I have a generic Sku for printed business cards and I can manually adjust the sell price when i create a new sales order. I’d like to be able ideally to adjust the cost on that sales order as well so that the profitability on each invoice will be accounted for correctly. It seems like a drain to go into the sku and adjust the cost before each and every sales order I issue so I’m wondering if there is a solution available to me… The sku is of course setup as a non-inventory item.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

icon

Best answer by yhartman 21 April 2022, 21:34

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Look at this extension from Acumatica it might be what you looking for.

https://github.com/Acumatica/Acumatica-SpecialOrder-Cost-Accounting

I’ll take a look and see if this can work but from the documentation it looks perfect!

Thanks!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved