Solved

Correcting a Vendor Reference Number for a Bill after it has been Released

• 16 January 2024
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

Is there a way to easily CORRECT the Vendor Reference Number (ie. invoice #) of a Bill after it has been released and before it has been paid?  Currently the only way I see how to do this is to reverse the whole Bill.  This seems extremely unnecessary when what is needed is just an invoice # CORRECTION.  This is no different than changing the Due Date which, correctly so, is allowed.

icon

Best answer by Laura02 16 January 2024, 18:20

View original

1 reply

Badge +18

Hello @brianbauer ,

A small customization will be needed to allow the Vendor’s Reference number to be modified after an AP Bill has been released.

I like your idea and I do not see the same idea already entered in the Ideas section of Acumatica Community.  Please add your Idea so we may vote to allow editing of Vendor Reference Number on released (but not paid) bills.

If you post a link to your idea in this thread, the idea may get more exposure and more votes.

Thank you.

Laura

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved