Solved

Balance Sheet report

• 22 February 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

I am struggling to even get started writing a Balance Sheet report on ARM. I have managed to cobble together a P&L which works but have no idea about how to start with the Balance Sheet coding. There were no basic templates on our system so I wonder if someone could give me a suggestion for column settings, using the basic balance sheet rules. I am fine with the rows.

icon

Best answer by Kandy Beatty 22 February 2022, 15:33

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @Malinda278 

I have exported the XML for the out of the box ARM for Balance Sheet for you. I also have gotten the excels for the height and attributes. Please let me know if those help. 

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hello there

That has got me started thanks, my system does not like Cell A4 from the Heights Column Sets. This may be because of the date format I am not sure as I am in the UK and we like DD/MMMM/YY…

How does anyone get to do these reports withou some kind of help if you are not used to working at this level with data?

Malinda

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved