Solved

Automation Schedule of "Refresh Currency Rates" doesn't work

• 30 December 2021
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi All.

I want the system to refresh the currency rate from EUR to CHF daily automatically. So I created an automation schedule of “Refresh Currency Rates”. It is being executed at the scheduled time, but there’s no processed reocrd (see below). Could someone please tell me what’s wrong? Thanks!

And the settings are the following:

icon

Best answer by shuang57 30 January 2022, 02:51

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @shuang57 

Please confirm the version and build you are on. 

Regards,

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @vkumar. On the upright corner of the page I clicked “Tools → About...”, then I got the information below. I hope this is what you need. Please let me know if you need any further information. Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @shuang57 were you ever able to figure this out? Thanks!

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @Chris Hackett. I actually didn’t change any of my settings as shown in the screenshots, but it suddenly started to work since the end of December. So, problem solved. Thanks for asking.

Regards,

Shuang.

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

I recently noticed that Total Records stats are always zero for this process yet exchange rates are refreshed daily as per the schedule. My only guess would be that it has something to do with exchange rates being imported via external API. 

When you run Refresh Currency Rates interactively you see the same thing - zero record counts and yet it still does import rates.

Userlevel 5
Badge

Good day,

I am having the same issue.  Has anyone figured out how to solve the issue with the API.  The schedule is running but the rates are not updating with the current date.  This is happing most of the tenants.

Any ideas?

Evan

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved