Solved

AP workflow

• 3 April 2021
  • 3 replies

I am pretty new to Acumatica and wondering if it offers AP invoice approval workflow.  A couple of systems I used before had the capability to store invoices and once workflow is kicked off, approval e-mail will be sent with invoice attachment to the first approver, then second approver, so on.  It just saved so much time for everyone and we were able to track the unapproved invoices whereabouts.  Does Acumatica have the solution available?  If not, does anyone know good applications that are compatible with Acumatica?

icon

Best answer by Heidi Dempsey 3 April 2021, 00:54

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Yes we do have approval process throughout our product.  Here is a link to the Help and a YouTube video to get you started.  Hope this helps.

Approval Maps in Help

AP Approval maps on YouTube

Thank you so much!  This is very helpful.  Is there anyone who has completed the approval workflow implemented, and willing to share experience?  I am particularly interested in how approval process will work with e-mail and mobile. 

Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

I see your Partner is Blytheco and I know they have helped customer create AP Approval Map.  I would suggest that you contact them to demo this process for you.  I will reach out to them as well.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved