Solved

Action create debit adjustment Error: Project Task can not be found.

• 24 January 2024
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi all,

I have a case where I want to revert the bill, but the system shows the following error when I create a debit adjustment.

I have checked the warehouse, and my warehouse location is already linked to the project and project task. I am trying to figure out what I am missing.

Pls advice me if you have any idea.

Thanks in advanced.

icon

Best answer by lbarker 27 January 2024, 06:05

View original

7 replies

Badge +18

Hello,

Is the MATERIALS task Active Status on the project that is named on the AP Bill that is being reversed?

Check Task Status on Project

Is the Task available to the AP Module?

Check Visibility Settings

Laura

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hello,

Is the MATERIALS task Active Status on the project that is named on the AP Bill that is being reversed?

Check Task Status on Project

Is the Task available to the AP Module?

Check Visibility Settings

Laura

Yes, @Laura02 , but it still error

Badge +18

Hello,

If you have customizations, please try to reverse the AP Bill with customizations temporarily unpublished, to see if behavior changes. Customizations need to be ruled out as a possible cause of the error.

Are there more details or errors in the Trace?

Laura

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hello,

If you have customizations, please try to reverse the AP Bill with customizations temporarily unpublished, to see if behavior changes. Customizations need to be ruled out as a possible cause of the error.

Are there more details or errors in the Trace?

Laura

@Laura02 , below is the show trace eerrror of this

Userlevel 4
Badge

Try on that location in the warehouse, change the task to something else, and then re-select the correct task again and save.  That error is like the ID for that project task is lost on the location.  Maybe they had a task called MATERIAL, deleted it, and then added it again after creating the location?

Userlevel 3
Badge

Try on that location in the warehouse, change the task to something else, and then re-select the correct task again and save.  That error is like the ID for that project task is lost on the location.  Maybe they had a task called MATERIAL, deleted it, and then added it again after creating the location?

It still error @lbarker

Userlevel 4
Badge

Maybe check the project and tick “Allow adding new items on the fly” and see if that works

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved