Skip to main content
Solved

wire payment batch not able to release error

Hi There, 

We had just migrated to 2023 R2 and I can’t release wire batch payment. The error message is below. 

“Check the remittance settings of the LAMTD cash account and the WIRE payment method on the Cash Accounts (CA202000) form.” 

The bank setting is below. We don’t experience this error prior, the bank setting was not changed

11 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hola @epan , Go to the Cash Accounts Screen CA202000, load that LAMTD cash account, and select the Wire; after that, go and check the REMITTANCE SETTINGS Tab and fill in the missing values from that screen; that should allow you to complete the process, make sure to follow any configuration for the Remittance Details set on the WIRE Payment method.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@epan i would check the cash account and make sure all the required fields are filled out: 

the payment method will let you know which fields are required: 

What version were you on prior to upgrading?

Userlevel 3
Badge

@iqraharrison @martingaxiola Thanks so much for your prompt reply. Sorry, I can’t find find the previous version name.  It’s under Acumatica Cloud ERP 2023 R2 version now. I went to the cash account screen but I can’t find “Remittance Setting”, do I need to enable this somewhere? I checked out demo’s cash account can’t find “remittance setting” either. Could you please advise? Thank you. 

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hola @epan Select the payment method WIRE, so you can see the options, on your image, the paymetn method is CASH, so you are looking at that payment method settings. 

Userlevel 3
Badge

@martingaxiola  is it just by clicking the “Wire” to select? I don’t find other options after clicking “WIRE”. am I missing any step? Thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@epan I would check the payment method like @martingaxiola replied.  I compared to another payment method like cash that doesn’t have remittance settings. you will want to make sure the check box below is ON

Userlevel 3
Badge

@iqraharrison I have turn on the “require remittance information for cash account” in payment method.  After that, I’m able to enter the remittance setting in cash account screen. Thank you so much for such detailed instruction. Just one more question. Is that mean I need to change the remittance information each time  when I make wire payment. As different vendor has different remittance information. Are we able to turn this off? Like in the past we don’t need to enter the remittance details and able to release the wire payment. Please advise, Thank you so much. 

Userlevel 5
Badge

@epan If you are not producing a file (which is what the Batch Payment does), click under the Payment Method that you don't want to create anything and just record the wire payment; you should ask the payment method to do nothing.

this would not take you to the Batch payment screen. Also, your Last Reference number should include numbers like WIRE000000, and it would be easy to click on the AP to suggest the next payment number. 

Userlevel 3
Badge

@martingaxiola Thank you so much. This is very helpful.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@epan the remittance details that show up on the cash account and payment method would be related to your company details.  you can maintain the vendor remittance details on the vendor record on the payments tab.

Userlevel 3
Badge

@iqraharrison Thanks you!