Question

How to Get Opportunity Class Attributes in ReportDesigner for Sales Quote

Hello,

I am amending our Sales Quote Template in ReportDesigner. I want to know how to get the Attributes from the Opportunity in the Attributes Tab (See first image)?

So, I have set up different Opportunity Classes that have different Attributes available. Once that Opportunity Class is selected on an Opportunity, those Attributes become available in the Attributes Tab. i want to be able to have the values available to pulled into the Sales Quote Template.

Please advise if any solutions.

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi @bonnielemay ,

You need to join the CSAnswers table to the CSAttribute table and further join the CSAttribute to CSAttributeDetail by AttributeID to retrieve the attribute values.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @bonnielemay 

Please refer to the pictures below:

Best Regards,

NNT

Hello @Dipak Nilkanth and @nhatnghetinh ,

Thank you for your prompt responses. I am currently working on other urgent items; however, I will be definitely trying this recommended solution.

Once I do, I will provide an update.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved