Skip to main content
Question

Can't select both "Sort Location" and "Include in Qty Available" boxes in Location Table

• 1 July 2024
  • 3 replies

Attempting to import some additional warehouse locations and I was noticing that “Include in Qty Available” box was not being checked even though my import records all say “True” for this setting.

After some clicking around in the locations table I noticed that if I had “Sort Location” checked the “Include in Qty Available” box was grayed out and unclickable. But if I unchecked “Sort Location” I could select “Include in Qty Available”

BUT if I tried to select “Sort Location” when “Include in Qty Available” was checked, that would uncheck the “Include in Qty Available” box.

I don’t remember this being an issue during my first import and as far as I can tell comparing to a location that has both boxes checked off, nothing seems different (other than the description naming convention)

Thanks!

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @SBaldwin 

Please see this definition of Acumatica which will answer your question.

Best Regards,

NNT

Userlevel 2
Badge

@nhatnghetinh Yes I am able to read what the documentation says, and if it had answered my question I wouldn’t be asking it here :) So I’m missing something but from those definitions it doesn’t say that I can’t have both boxes selected. Especially when I have older locations that do have both boxes selected.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @SBaldwin were you able to find a solution? Thank you!