Solved

Business event triggered by status changed does not work

• 14 June 2022
  • 6 replies

Hi,

I need to work on business events. Once the check has been approved and its status changed to balance, it should trigger the business event and will send an email notification. My generic inquiry is working fine. I think I just missed something. 

Hope someone can help me with this.

Thanks!

Generic Inquiry
Business Events
Email Notification
Email Notification

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 17 June 2022, 10:03

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @franciacervana05  I don’t see any issues with your BE.

But now, I have created a new BE for the Invoices GI and verified and it’s working as expected.

Can you please try like below and verify.

Hi @Naveen Boga

I tried this (Figure 1). However, it’s not working. What works is the record inserted condition (Figure 2) as advised by  AcuSupport. Still, thank you for the insights.

Figure 1
Figure 2

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @franciacervana05  Have you check the History and did you find any records?

Hi @Naveen Boga. This also works. The email notification has been processed. Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @franciacervana05  Awesome :) Thanks for sharing the update here.

Badge

I have a similar issue as franciacervana05, I have the exact same GI and BE in different tenants. The business event works in a test tenant, but not production. It’s simply looking for a “Field Changed” in the SO screen. It works fine in test.

Trigger Conditions

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved