Question

Acumatica L2 support case emails - can't reply or foward

• 17 February 2022
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Is anyone else having an issue with replying to Acumatica support case emails from L2 support in Outlook?

I have a couple of open cases that have been raised to L2 and when the L2 engineer emails me, Outlook won’t let me reply or forward it. I get the error below.

I’m able to reply to the initial support consultant that picks up the case, but to any of the escalation engineers.

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @donnadeskins55  - I checked with the Support team and they haven’t heard of this happening. They are aware now so if they find anything further I’ll let you know. Thank you!

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Thank you, Chris!

Userlevel 3
Badge

I am also not able to reply to emails from the Support team.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi, @Chris Hackett @donnadeskins55  This is a known issue with outlook, I also had this issue long back, and I can able to solve this by following the below articles. hope this helps!!

https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/outlook/outlook-cannot-send-this-item-when-replying-emails-pop-out/m-p/1101141

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Thank you Naveen.

Based on the Microsoft article, it sounds like the most consistent issue is with broken/corrupt hyperlinks in the signature of the email.

Since this is only happening when replying to L2 support technicians (I have not had this issue with any of the other dozens of replies I send every day), is it possible that the Acumatica support team needs to update the signatures in their emails?

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Yeah, I understood. I would recommend you to raise a support ticket on this.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Thank you Naveen. That was really helpful.

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

I was having this issue as well.  If I drafted the e-mail back and then sent it through my phone it would send.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved