Solved

what event dispatch on the screen finish show?

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi experts,

what event dispatch on the screen finish show? I want show WebDialogResult after screen finish show. 

I research RowSelected – occurs when system should show record to the UI., but it not suitable.

Thank for your help.

icon

Best answer by aaghaei 5 March 2023, 09:30

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @thanhaim ,

I got similar forum for the issue which you are facing.

Hope, this will help!

Regards,

Greytrix

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@thanhaim Can you please provide a background and use case you are going to make it work?

RowSelected is triggered multiple times during processes of the records.

mid you care making changes and when everything was posted you want to do something, your best bet is RowPersisted.

Userlevel 3
Badge

@sweta68 thank you, a try many case: use Initialize() method, use SOOrder_RowPersisting(), SOOrder_RowPersisted() but not effective. What your solution this case?

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Can you please answer my questions from the previous post?

Userlevel 3
Badge

@aaghaei Thank your reply. I want show Base.Document.Ask() when user into screen Sales Orders SO301000.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Sure but then what?

Userlevel 3
Badge

@aaghaei Thank you. In my case, I want disable 2 field Notes and Files (in the picture below) when Shipment = Confirmed → this thing could not. So my solution is show popup warning for user.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

The short answer is unfortunately you can not by C# code to the best of my knowledge. You will need to seek help from JS to disable the controls. for example you can check your SO status and disable the controls. Also, you might need to call the JS function in the screen client event. here is a blurb to give you a heads up but I have not tested it.

function disableFilesNotes()
{
let isEnabled=true;
let docStatus=px_alls['edStatus'].getValue();

if (docStatus == "N" || docStatus =="C")
{
isEnabled = false

document.getElementById("ctl00_usrCaption_tlbDataView").setAttribute("disabled","isEnabled");
}
else
{
isEnabled = true

document.getElementById("ctl00_usrCaption_tlbDataView").removeAttribute("disabled");
}
}

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@thanhaim 

please see my post here

Userlevel 3
Badge

@aaghaei Thank you so much. I try it now.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved