Solved

Side Panel in Sales Order Entry, SO301000

• 15 June 2021
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Hi,

I was wondering if there is a way to add the Stock Items Screen, IN202500, as a Side Panel to the Sales Order Screen, SO301000, so that Items can be more easily added.  

Via a customization Package, I know I can add the Primary List, IN2025PL, as Side Panel to the Order Entry Screen but then the Plus sign needs to be clicked to add items.

When I try to use the IN202500, the side panel opens but I have to click the Plus sign since the Inventory ID is greyed out & I get the message about changes being lost & Items cannot be entered There is no switch to entry mode. 

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by jessica.pidgeon 16 June 2021, 22:37

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge

Hello,

I checked on this with the product management team and was informed that what you would like to do is only possible through a customization currently. You may create a new idea or vote on an existing related idea (if one exists) here, on the Ideas section of community.

Thank you for your inquiry!

Jessica Pidgeon

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved