Solved

Report designer chinese characters and decimal format

• 4 April 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hello 

I have a problem with a report (sales order) that has chinese characters when exporting the report to pdf

Although pdfFontEmbedded is set to TRUE 

On the same report, I like to diplay deciaml with , separator and space (Exp 1263.35 ==> 1 263,35)

Thnx in advance

icon

Best answer by lauraj46 19 April 2021, 17:14

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

hello @patriciabatisti2 

Yes; i’ve used this font ; 

It exists in MAC pc so you don’t need to dowlaod it. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @NAWRES ,

With regard to the currency field - it sounds like the formatting you describe could be accomplished using localization. 

There are various options depending on what you are trying to accomplish overall.

For localization settings that apply throughout Acumatica for certain users only: Specify the Locale Format either on the User Profile screen (SM203010).  As an example the RU-ru system locale is configured out of the box with the currency settings as you describe.

For localization settings that apply throughout Acumatica for all users: Use the System Locales screen (SM200550) 

For localization settings on this report only: Set the Locale field in the report properties in Report Designer

Hope this helps!

Laura

Userlevel 1

Hello @NAWRES

Did you manage to export  the chinese characters to pdf? I am having the same issue and cannot fix it. 

Thanks, 

Patricia

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hello Guys 

Any ideas ?

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved