Skip to main content
Solved

Quick Process OK button Auto Run in custimazation

• 16 July 2023
  • 1 reply

I have been trying to get a transfer order Auto run to work and I have hit a point where I don't know what I have done incorrectly.

Here is my parameters:

• Working with a Transfer order
  • I have enabled Quick Process in the TR order type and the button appears on the top of the transfer order screen
  • I have tested that the quick process produces a desired result of pushing the transfer order through shipping and updates IN appropriately when I manually press the OK button the process order screen. 
  • I have started a customization project that once the transfer order is released it will pop open the quick process screen and then it stops. 

In the customization I went ahead an found an action of OK (quickProcessOk) on the actions screen and set the auto run to true. When I remove the order from hold the following screen pops up but then nothing future happens. 

Does anyone have a clue of where I may be off here? 

The desired result is when the order is taken off of hold the quick process runs without any intervention from us having to press OK. 

1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge

@ntrapani so I believe this “quickProcessOk” is not the ‘ok’ button you see on that screen. It appears to be a dialog box which requires you to click to advance. If you would like the process to be automatic, your best bet may be to create a NEW workflow action which mimics the function of quickProcess, but hardcoding the parameters instead of using a dialog box to get the user to specify them. Then you could set this new action to auto run.