Solved

Question about requisition preference

Userlevel 4
Badge

Please, someone can help about these 2 new fields in requisition preference.

I attached a file.

Best regards

icon

Best answer by Julia Golomidova 25 July 2022, 09:13

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Thank you very much for your information.

I appreciate your support.

Have a greate day 

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hello @victoravila63,

Here is an abstract from the help regarding the Create Quote action on the Requisitions form:

Based on this information, the Create Quote action is available if a requisition has a customer assigned and the Pending Quote status. At the same time, as per your screenshot, both these conditions are not satisfied.

Please, create a new requisition with a customer selected, complete the bidding process or skip it as described in the How to skip the bidding process when creating purchase requisitions KB article and then the Create Quote action should become available.

Here is a screenshot from my local instance with the SalesDemo data and 22.106 build version:

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved