Question

Process Orders - Create Shipment (Automation Schedule)

• 16 June 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge

Are we able to set up a Create Shipment automation schedule that creates a shipment based on the sched shipment date/request date earlier than the actual shipment date?

Ex.

Sched Shipment Date/Request Date is June 20th.

We want the shipment to be created on June 18th with a shipment date of June 20th. So when June 20th rolls around, we just have our warehousing team confirm the shipment on its way out.

I’d expect this to be easy to set up but seems as though this processing screen only works on the day of shipment? I must be missing something here.

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge

Are we able to set up a Create Shipment automation schedule that creates a shipment based on the sched shipment date/request date earlier than the actual shipment date?

Ex.

Sched Shipment Date/Request Date is June 20th.

We want the shipment to be created on June 18th with a shipment date of June 20th. So when June 20th rolls around, we just have our warehousing team confirm the shipment on its way out.

I’d expect this to be easy to set up but seems as though this processing screen only works on the day of shipment? I must be missing something here.

Think I figured this out by just dropping the shipment date filter from the filter values on automation schedule.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved