Skip to main content
Solved

Problem with Replenishment Quantity Ordered (UOM)

• 17 June 2024
  • 2 replies

Hello,

We are new to Acumatica, and we are using Replenishing for our purchases. We ran into an issue, and it looks like it does not take into consideration UOM or conversion factor. For example, it asks us to order 20 each of a part or product, and we enter a PO for one case. It still asks us to order 19 more even though the conversion factor is already defined on the item profile to 1 case = 20 each. We cannot enter a PO for 20 each because our supplier does not sell it by each.

In addition to that, it does not round the UOM. For example, if it asks us to order 30 each of a part and the conversion factor is 1 case = 20 each, it creates a PO for 1.5 cases. It does not round it to 2 cases. Is there any option or field in ACUMA to fix it?

2 replies

Hello, quantity to process on the prepare replenishment screen calculates on base UOM:

https://help-2023r2.acumatica.com/(W(10))/Help?ScreenId=ShowWiki&pageid=6fd9f00f-9ed5-4f00-8bb2-9cdfee222074

Also, check if Divisible Unit checkbox is selected on the product. It can influence rounding.

Userlevel 2
Badge

@olgakonanykhina22 

Thank you for the reply. I will look at the article and bring the necessary changes to the replenishment confirmation. If I have more questions, then I will ask you.