Solved

PaceJet - Shipment Date not updated

• 7 December 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Scenario:

SO Shipment is created with Shipment Date = 11/20/2023

Shipment is Confirmed in Acumatica on 11/20/2023 so that PaceJet can process it (I don’t like the fact that PaceJet requires  Confirmation in order to process shipment, but that’s another topic).

Warehouse cannot prepare the shipment until 11/29/2023

Shipment is processed in PaceJet on 11/29/2023

PaceJet pushes tracking data and attachments to Acumatica on 11/29/2023.

PaceJet provided log showing that the integration sent new Shipment Date as 11/29/2023, but the Shipment Date remained as 11/20/2023 in the Acumatica shipment.

Since the client is creating Invoices based on Shipment Date, they want to update the Shipment Date to the date when it was processed in PaceJet.

PaceJet support says that this is an Acumatica issue.

Do you have experience with the PaceJet integration that can help clarifying what the issue is in this case?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by vanessaafonso02 13 December 2023, 03:59

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

The current integration does not update the Shipment date. 

I recommend creating a new case with the Acumatica Support team to further review the functionality.

Userlevel 3
Badge

@vanessaafonso02 Thanks for the confirmation. I will communicate this to the client.

I have an open support case which hopefully can result in a much needed enhancement to the integration.

Best regards,

Guillermo

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved