Solved

Maximum Order qty/ Order qty limitation on Sales order line

• 30 December 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Hello,

Does anyone know is there a way to set Maximum order qty for a certain item on order line?

Like we are having item A, item A is a hot sell item, so we want to set a limit that each order can only buy 3 at maximum. Is there a way to do it?

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 30 December 2021, 03:02

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @ray20  I don’t think this feature is available OOB. We can achieve this with small customization by setting the Max Qty at Stock Items screen, providing the validation at Sales Order Line level.

There is other workaround, and I’m NOT that help you. Please find the details below.

• In the Stock Items screen, you can add a Pop-Up Note (like MaxQty is 5)  for the each SKU.
  • While adding the Sales Order line, It will pop-up and provide the info to the user. Please find the screenshots for your reference.

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

@Naveen B Hello, long time no talk.
Yes, thank you.  I already suggested users use popup note for a reminder.
Just wondering if there is a better way.
Thank you.
By the way, I wish you a safe and healthy new year. All my best wishes to you and your family.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @ray20  Yeah.. After long time :)  Thank you so much for the wishes.

Happy New Year. My best wishes to you and your family.  Stay Safe!!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved