Manage Sales Allocations - functionality is incompatible with Sales Orders approvals.

• 4 March 2024
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

During implementation and testing, we discovered that the new Manage Sales Allocations screen is not compatible / not properly functional when Sales Order Approvals are required.

With Sales Orders approvals are required, only lines from On Hold sales orders show up in Manage Sales Allocations, despite no order type filters being used on Manage Sales Allocations. This is not acceptable, as unallocated lines from Open status sales orders are not showing and will be bypassed by the Manage Sales Allocations processing.

This was reported on an Acumatica support case - and I was told this functionality is “by design. I understand technically why it is not working; as when using Require Approvals, orders must be put on hold in order to make any changes.

I feel that inventory allocations should be allowed to be modified on Open Orders, even if approvals are required. Does anyone else have opinions that allocating to approved open orders should be expected?

Thank you.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved