Solved

Kit inventory report

Userlevel 3
Badge

Looking for a report or GI that would show available inventory for components of a kit. I can’t seem to locate anything like that but it sounds familiar.  Am I missing something or does this not exist?

Original question from client: I want a report that shows my available inventory on hand for all the components in a kit, all on one report. 

icon

Best answer by Jeff96 26 July 2022, 16:22

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

One of the augforum.com podcasts has a person who developed this. It is also on github. Contact tim rodman. He will know. ToonSix@intercs.com

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Check out this thread https://www.augforums.com/forums/acumatica-generic-inquiries/non-stock-kit-stock-availability

Userlevel 3
Badge

@cwomack98 did you ever figure this out?

I think I followed the following link at least according to my comment saying it work for the customers need. 

https://www.augforums.com/forums/acumatica-generic-inquiries/non-stock-kit-stock-availability/#

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Try this one

Userlevel 3
Badge

Try this one

@cwomack98 I figured out how to create a GI with the code they pasted on the forum post.

See attached, only thing I have not figured out yet is how to create a parameter so the user can put a QTY in the header then have it multiply the component quantity by the parameter

P.s.  I added a color code if there wasn’t enough quantity to make the amount you wanted.

Might use the Qty Available instead of Qty on hand but you get the idea.

=Iif(([QtyToMultiply]*[INKitSpecStkDet.DfltCompQty]) >[INSiteStatus.QtyOnHand],'red20','default')

Userlevel 3
Badge

@toonsix do you have a timeframe for when this podcast happened? I am having a hard time locating.  I am still searching github to no avail also. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@cwomack98 did you ever figure this out?

Userlevel 3
Badge

@Jeff96 thank you. I skipped over that one when I was looking because it said non-stock.

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@cwomack98 I figured out how to create a GI with the code they pasted on the forum post.

See attached, only thing I have not figured out yet is how to create a parameter so the user can put a QTY in the header then have it multiply the component quantity by the parameter

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@toonsix I could not find the github link in the forum posts - does this still exist?

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved