Question

Is there any wearable scanner working with Acumatica?

• 10 July 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Hello,

I knew Acumatica has its scanner solution, and if the device is Android supported, we can install the APK package.

I am just wondering, is there any recommendation devices that is wearable and also can perfect working with Acumatica mobile application.

I see Zebra has its wearable solutions, just don’t know if it is compatible with Acumatica mobile application.

Anyone has experiences or recommendations?

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

@ray20 I don’t think it’s compatible because it’s use Windows CE7.0. Acumatica app only working on Android and IOS.  We bought some scan gun on Amazon. Zebra is too expensive. :joy:

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @ray20 I have seen environments with Zebra printers but not wearable scanners. Awaiting to see more posting on the compatible devices for our distribution userrequirements

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

@larryly 
Thank you for the information. use scan gun is a way to go. But wearable can make the warehouse worker “hands free”. They need to use both hands to pick up the boxes.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved