Solved

Invoice and memos custom buttons are displaying in Invoice screen

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi,

Can u pls help me with the Custom button which are written for Invoice and Memos Screen but it also displays in Invoice Screen

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 31 January 2023, 14:41

View original

14 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Attached Screenshot shows the two buttons which are highlighted in yellow color are written for Invoice and memos screen but it is showing in Invoice screen

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @FarhanaM60  Possible to share the customization package, we need to look into it and verify.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Sure

we have Source code can i paste it here

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Yes @FarhanaM60  Any changes in the Customization packages? if yes, please share the package as well

Userlevel 1
Badge

pkg

Userlevel 1
Badge

Source

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi, @FarhanaM60  I just reviewed the code and I don’t see any issues.

It seems we need to check the customization package. Can you please share the customization package as well?

Userlevel 1
Badge

I Already Shared the pkg it is in above section pls check

Userlevel 1
Badge

Uploading Again

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@FarhanaM60  Thanks for sharing again here, I did not found in the  old attachment.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@FarhanaM60  Could not able to upload the package and got the below error.

Can you please let me know which version you are working on?

Userlevel 1
Badge

Build Version

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi, @FarhanaM60  Thanks for sharing the details.

For both the screens, ARInvoice is the common DAC, hence it is populating in both screens.

You can remove the Invoice/Memo buttons in the Invoices screen like below. Please find the screenshots and attached package. 

Userlevel 1
Badge

Thank you for the details It worked

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved