Solved

Inventory Transaction Summary

• 4 January 2024
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Community,

I was working with the Inventory Transaction Summary report, and when you click the box ‘Show Items Without Movement’ it still shows items with movement.  When I open the Transaction Details, it shows receipts/issues etc. This is also with a specific location chosen.   I have a manger that is wanting to see every part number that has a specific receipt location that has no transaction history.

Any thoughts?  Ideas?  I’m willing to write a report, but do not want to recreate the wheel if there is something better already out there.

Thank you,

Trisha

icon

Best answer by Kandy Beatty 10 January 2024, 14:34

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Community,

I was working with the Inventory Transaction Summary report, and when you click the box ‘Show Items Without Movement’ it still shows items with movement.  When I open the Transaction Details, it shows receipts/issues etc. This is also with a specific location chosen.   I have a manger that is wanting to see every part number that has a specific receipt location that has no transaction history.

Any thoughts?  Ideas?  I’m willing to write a report, but do not want to recreate the wheel if there is something better already out there.

Thank you,

Trisha

Anyone have any ideas, or thoughts on the above question?

Thank you,

Trisha

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @tveld 

I get the same thing you do, it still gives me items that have moved in that period. Have you submitted a support case to Acumatica?

Userlevel 4
Badge

@Kandy Beatty ,

I have not.  I will talk with my manager and we will go from there.  

Thank you for your response!

Trisha

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

@Kandy Beatty ,

I have not.  I will talk with my manager and we will go from there.  

Thank you for your response!

Trisha

Just an FYI, it very well could be a place holder for a future working feature. I’ve seen that happen as well. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved