Solved

How to create a Business event emails for sales order generated from the customer web portal?

• 1 February 2021
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

I have been working on a business event that triggers an email once a customer creates order from the web portal and falling short. The trigger has not worked if the portal users generate the order. 

If I change the business event to trigger on record change and then do any modification changes from the ERP side, it works from the portal sales orders. 

The New field value is set to createdByScreenID and Screen ID = SP700001.

Could this be related to the customer's user's account types and users' permissions? Your support is appreciated.

icon

Best answer by ray20 7 June 2021, 03:47

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

@schneur96 
        Hello, I met this same issue 2 years ago. 
       Our finding was
If the order comes from portal, the trigger will never work.

The trigger for monitoring on Sales order only work when the order is placed through main ERP.

I don’t know whether this issue fixed or not. 

Our solution at that time is we do not use trigger condition, we use trigger schedule instead.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved