Solved

HELP!! Error An error occurred during processing of the field PaymentMethodID: Error: An error occurred during processing of the field Last Modified On: Specified cast is not valid...

• 3 March 2021
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I cannot prepare invoices AT ALL! I am not sure what changed but if anyone has any idea how to get this fixed i would really appreciate it, need this fixed asap :(

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by stacy16 5 March 2021, 18:39

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

@stacy16 can you please share what was causing this issue and what you did to resolve?  I have the same error testing time cards.

I know it’s late but it would help if you list the steps of what you did to resolve. Thanks

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Yep! we were able to get it figured out :)

Thank you all for the help!

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi Stacy, Acumatica Support team works with your partner on this issue 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hello @stacy16,

More likely the error is related to customization. Try to unpublish them and prepare the invoice.

Also, the trace log would help you to troubleshoot the error, for more info refer to the 

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hi @Naveen B !

No i have not done any recent customizations that would have caused this. :/

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @stacy,

Have you deployed any new customization on the instance and causing this issue?

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved