Solved

Freight in CR Sales Quote

• 22 November 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

I have to say there is a lot to be done to sales quote in terms of adding freight. Additional shipping information that is added recently is appreciated but still not enough, it doesn’t have the ability to just add freight price and premium freight price. I can’t see either the amount of freight calculated after specifying ship via, zone, etc anywhere in the screen/form. We ended up using a non-stock to charge freight manually.

Is there any enhancement planned around this? If there is, in what version?

icon

Best answer by Julia Lukina 4 May 2023, 20:54

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Agree, this needs to be added to the Opportunity/Sales Quote screens.  It defeats the purpose of converting a quote to an SO if you have to go and add and remove details lines because you have to put a non-stock freight charge as a line item instead of where it should be as Premium Freight.

Badge +1

Hello @kristianharianja , @fosterjeff01 , have you already voted for the idea?

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

@Julia Lukina Sadly I don’t have access to products idea as I am not direct partner of Acumatica but MYOB.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hello @kristianharianja , @fosterjeff01 , have you already voted for the idea?

Thanks, didn't see that one, but upvoted now!  It’s been up for vote for 4 years though, so really hoping I tipped the scales!  ;-)

@Julia Lukina @Jin Kim @Doug Johnson → this ticket and https://community.acumatica.com/ideas/sales%2Dquotes%2Dadd%2Dsupport%2Dfor%2Dfreight%2Dcharges%2Dand%2Dalternate%2Dids%2D2041 have been in discussion for 1 and 4 years respectively. Why does the CRM Module not have the ability to pass tax using Premium Freight field like it does in the SO Module? 

I found this article after I added a ticket 354861, but as we go live with Vertex shortly I’m shocked that there doesn’t seem a way (other than adding a line item) to calc tax in the CRM Module which when we then move to the SO module for the Sales Order where we have used Premium Freight box for almost 7 years. Why does the CRM Module not copy this field as native?

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved