Solved

Fedex and Negotiated Rates

Userlevel 3
Badge

Does the native Fedex plugin (PX.FedExCarrier.FedExCarrier) in 2022R1 return negotiated rates?

icon

Best answer by brucewarrell96 26 July 2022, 12:46

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

@Chris Hackett - yes.  The test Fedex environment (wsbeta….) does not return negotiated rates by design.  The live site works fine.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @brucewarrell96 

If the plugin is configured and returning that it is, then it will return rates.

On the SO, under shipping, you can hit the Shop for Rate and it will return it. I am using 2022R1 but I am using a test environment.

Userlevel 3
Badge

@kbeatty21  - it is returning a rate, just not the negotiated rate.

Userlevel 1

We learned that Acumatica stores the incorrect rate for FedEx Multiweight shipments.    This applies to shipments where the total weight of all cartons is more than 100 lbs.   When rate shopping, it does display our correct, negotiated rate for Multiweight.  But the final, stored freight cost is the non-discounted rate.   After back and forth between Acumatica Support and FedEx technical staff we learned that FedEx sends back 2 prices for each carton… one reflects the multiweight discount, the other does not.  FedEx says that Acumatica is using the wrong price when it stores freight cost.   Acumatica Support said they will consider fixing this.  To me, it’s an error and should be fixed with priority.  It causes our business several hours each month to correct freight pricing.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @brucewarrell96  - were you ever able to find a solution for this issue? Thank you!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved