Solved

Email not being sent on demand from the system?

• 19 April 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

I have setup an email account for sending from Acumatica. When I send an email, for example using the email form attached to the Sales Order print feature, the email is not sent immediately. If I go to Send and Receive Email and “Process All”, it sends the email. What am I missing here in terms of setup, to get the system to send email as soon as the email is submitted to the system to be sent?

icon

Best answer by markusray17 19 April 2022, 19:11

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

You can use business events to make it pseudo real-time rather than every minute. On our system I have a business event that looks at a GI for unprocessed emails and triggers an import scenario that sends all emails when a new one is inserted.

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

You have to set up a automation schedule to send the emails. On the Send and Receive Email click the small clock to set of the schedule. The emails will be sent at the intervals you set up.

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Thanks…. I found it. The default is to send email every 5 minutes? I changed it to every 1 minute. Is there a reason that email is being batched instead of just being sent on demand?

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

I don't know. That's how Acumatica treats all processing screens. 

You need to activate your schedule.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @rosenjon have you been able to resolve your issue? Thank you!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved