Solved

Distribution: PO receipt doesn't change current price stock items

• 8 February 2024
  • 2 replies

I think I am missing something. I will admit we a running 2019 R2 with 2023 R2 being launched next week. When we order stock items, we change our current cost on the PO#. When we create a PO receipt why doesn’t Acumatica change our current cost?  Is their a solution for this?

icon

Best answer by dcomerford 8 February 2024, 13:40

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

I am assuming that you have released the Receipt and also check the Inventory Receipt is released 

The price on the PO gets transferred to the Unit Cost on the Purchase receipt line so check that has the correct cost but then when you release it will update the Last Cost and depending on valuation method will update average cost etc.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @justinp67 It sounds like you are using standard cost valuation so that’s why your current cost will always be fixed unless you update it using update cost action which will move the pending cost value to current cost.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved