Question

Create Pick List for multiple locations

• 30 June 2023
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hello linkies,
Hope y’all doing well.

I have been trying to create Wave Picklist for a Shipment with multiple locations.

So here’s the scenario: I am looking to assign multiple pickers to the wave lists - one wave list for single shipment - with inventories from same warehouse but different locations - for those different locations different pickers to be assigned.

I have created a Shipment as shown below:

And now when I try to Create a Pick List by filtering the values on the basis of the Location, the system doesn’t display the results in the table as shown below:

Also, upon creating a Wave Picklist, when I proceed to assign, the system displays me only 1 picker for one wavelist. Whereas, I have not been able to assign the same picklist to different pickers-as the locations are different:

Can anyone please guide me what I am missing here?

Thank you in advance.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved