Solved

Consolidated Shipments

• 5 January 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hello,

I’m wondering if the below screenshot from help.acumatica is a practical joke.  I cannot figure this out for the life of me, and cannot find a single article on it anywhere online except for this one tiny section.  So is there a way to consolidate orders by the same customer with same address or not?  

Thank you

icon

Best answer by Ellie 16 March 2023, 21:07

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Hi @nathankeating,

Yes, this IS current functionality! :)
As the article states, from the Process Orders screen, you can select multiple Sales Orders for the same Customer/Address, being shipped from the same Warehouse, and 1 shipment will be created for all orders selected.

Below is a screenshot of an example:

One Shipment is created:

Userlevel 3
Badge

@Hannah Barnes Is there a specific module needed, or a setting that needs to be turned on or off?  I’ve tried with multiple examples now and cannot get it to work.  

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @nathankeating  were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

@nathankeating There are 2 conditions for this to work. Can you confirm if these are met in your scenario?

1. The “Ship Separately”  flag on the the “Order Type” screen for the particular order type needs to be unchecked.
  2. The orders must share the same location ID. Acumatica uses the location ID to determine if the orders can be consolidated (it does not look at the actual text string)

Userlevel 3
Badge

@Ellie  Thank you for clarifying the location part for me.  That’s where I was getting hung up.  

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved