Question

Cash Account and Payment Methods interconnection

• 26 April 2023
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi,

Recently I get acquainted with fields cash account and payment method while creating Bill

I discovered that in Acumatica cash account and payment method are linked and have their own logic, that does not allow to create cash account with unsuitable payment method and vice versa.

My aim is to verify that cash account and payment method are valid. I started searching and found PaymentMethod entity in endpoint 

However, I cant found Cash Account entity here. I can open only cash account screen 

My question is : how cash account and payment method are linked ? For example : I need to create bill, I can do GET request to PaymentMethod and retrieve paymentMethod, but how to get valid cash account ?

I know that I can check available cash account in Payment Method tab 

But I need to automatize it. How can I get available cash account for specific Payment method by request ?

Thanks

0 replies

Be the first to reply!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved