Question

Assign automatically Project X when creaiting AP on release LandedCost

Hi,

Is there any way to assign automatically Project X to all Bills when the landed cost is released?

I know that there’s a AP Setup Configuration called RequireSingleProjectPerDocument that can be activated, it works well but when I enter an AP from Bills and Adjustment I could not change the project field because it is locked.

I was trying to override the method: CreateLandedCostBill on the graph POLandedCostDocEntry but I’m a little lost to identify in wich part i should put the APTran.ProjectID= ProjectDefaultAttribute.NonProject();

Is this the correct way to achieve it?

The idea is that when the user enter the AP Bill he can modify this value and when I release the landed cost document with the Enter AP Bill Checked , the AP Document will have the X value on ProjectID field.

Please let me know any ideas how I can achieve it?

0 replies

Be the first to reply!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved