Question

Another process has updated the 'INReceiptStatus' record. Your changes will be lost. error

• 3 April 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Encountered an error while releasing the issue and adjustment as follows - Another process has updated the 'INReceiptStatus' record. Your changes will be lost.

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @rohansa15 this usually happens to me if another user is also actively updating the same document or there is a business automation running in the background. Can you try to release again in a few minutes?

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @rohansa15 this usually happens to me if another user is also actively updating the same document or there is a business automation running in the background. Can you try to release again in a few minutes?

Hi @estebanperalta54, Thanks for the reply. Really appreciate your help.

I’ve been doing these transactions in the maintenance mode so no users were there to while releasing the transaction. 

I’ll check if there’s any business automation running. 

Thanks.

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Hello @rohansa15 ,

Please check this community article to troubleshoot the above error.

https://community.acumatica.com/troubleshooting-242/troubleshooting-another-process-has-updated-the-inreceiptstatus-record-error-on-release-of-inventory-transactions-3774

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved