Solved

Alternate pick location

We are looking for a way to have Acumatica provide an alternate pick location during the pick process if a sku is not in its expected location.  As an example, the mobile app directs the picker to get a quantity of 3 of sku A from pick location 123.  The picker goes there and only 2 units are available, even though the system believes 3 should be there.  This could be due to a prior receiving issue or miscount.  But, we have more units of sku A in other pickable locations. 

How can we tell the system there is only 2 in location 123 and direct the user to another location where sku A lives to complete the pick process and pick the full order?  We don’t want to close out the order as a short ship if we have more units in the building.  Ideally, we also want the system to correct the inventory issue in location 123 as well.

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by Connor Morse 6 December 2023, 16:33

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

I also have this need as the same item may lie in various locations in the same warehouse

Userlevel 5
Badge

@mattkohls / @andre89  - I believe this has been a common request of improved functionality for a while now. As far as I am aware, the only way to see the Inventory Availability would be navigate away from the Order/Shipment Pick on the Mobile App.

Are you using Pick Tickets? The form can be manipulated to show availability/Pick Priority as needed. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved