Solved

Adding Inventory Transfers to Mobile App

• 17 February 2021
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge

Using 2020 R2 and we don’t have the data collection feature.  We’d like to add the Inventory Transfers screen to the mobile app.  I want to make sure I’m not missing anything - do I have to create a customization to present that screen on the app?

icon

Best answer by larryly 24 February 2021, 23:14

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Warehouse management is a add-on module. You need to contact your partner or Acumatica to add this module into your license. You don’t need to do any customization after add this module. My company have some problems on our WMS system. So we back to Acumatica WMS. We want to use it with scan gun to process order. It’s a very good basic wms. 

Page 5:

https://www.acumatica.com/media/2020/07/Acumatica-Licensing-Guide-2020-7-R1-FINAL.pdf

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved