Solved

How to block simple authentification and only use Connected Applications with Resource Owner Password Credentials Flow?

• 2 February 2023
  • 3 replies

I want to use OAuth 2.0 for more security but it does not really seem more secure if I can still connect via simple auth as well. So I want to block the authentification with only username and password and only be able to use Connected Applications for the instance.
Does anyone know how to archive this?

icon

Best answer by jinin 2 February 2023, 14:32

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @larabierbaum 

I’ve attached the document with steps. I hope this helps you.

@jinin I know how to use the connected applications. But simple auth still works as well. That is what i described above. I want to block simple auth.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @larabierbaum ,

Understood. But I don’t think we have option to skip the simple auth and directly work on the  resource Owner Password Credentials Flow.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved